Tuesday, August 12, 2008

INTRODUCING.....


AnnaSophia Corrales. After a whole 4 hours of labor our family has grown by 19 inches and 6lbs 5oz. It was a full delivery room of anxious family members waiting to welcome our new little bundle of joy. Big sister Isabel was there to be one of the first to welcome AnnaSophia into our family. If you ask Isabel what she thought of seeing her little sister born she will tell you it was "NAAAASTY". Kya loves to kiss Sophie on the head and will say "love baby soapie". So far the adjustment to three has been pretty easy. But I am sure there will be challenges to come.


Like the other two, she has lots of dark hair!

Where's the hand sanitizer???

Proud big sisters!!!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It is quite exciting! :)

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

YAY!! Thank you Tiffany for introducing her to the blogging world....finally!!

Ableggi said...

Congrats...she is so cute!! I hope to come see her soon!

buhlersdayoff said...

HEY!! I can't believe you have already had another one?!! I need you to work your magic on me!!! She is adorable just like the others!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! If you need my blog just email me and I will send you an invite!!

Morgan said...

Heather!! Ashley told me you were pregnant awhile ago, and I kept meaning to email you to see what you were having, and when... i can't believe you had another girl! she is beautiful, of course, and your older girls are SO beautiful as well. I can't believe how big they are. i hope you don't mind if i check back in to your blog everyonce in awhile. ours in nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com. CONGRATS!!

This is Us! said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! AnnaSophia so cute!! I can't believe how tiny she is.

The Duncan Family said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Kristin said...

Oh you guys! She is so beautiful. Congratulations! I am glad to see you have a blog now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys....She is Beautiful,,,,we expected nothing less!! Melanie is jealous she still has 4 weeks to go...

The Cole Family said...

she is absolutely gorgeous you two! you need to have at least 3 more don't you think :) congratulations again!

Mindy Markley said...

Congrats Heather! I am so happy for you and your family. Your girls are beautiful! I hope life is good for you guys, it's been too long since I have seen you all.
Take Care!
Love,
Mindy