Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kya






Kya turned 2 in July and what a handful she is. She is a lot of fun but is definitely into the terrible twos. She loves to copy cat everything Isabel does. She acts like a little mother to Sophie. Everytime Sophie even fusses a little Kya is on a dead run for the binki and will try to shove it down poor Sophie's throat. She is constantly wanting to kiss Sophie and then the next moment she will be pulling her hair. Needless to say I cannot take my eyes off of her.

4 comments:

nicky said...

I think Kya is so cute. I love the little develish look in her eyes.

This is Us! said...

I love Kya, she is such a mother. Even with Graden, she follows him around and makes sure he is okay every second! What a cutie!

Tiffany said...

Oh Kya. She is so funny! I love her 10 phone calls a day just to say hi!

Mindy Markley said...

I remember those days! I thought for sure that Carli would never live to see her first birthday because of Zack. about three weeks after she was born, I was determined to take a shower before 3 pm. So I put Zack in front of the T.V with a movie and carli was asleep in her bouncy seat. I took the fastest shower ever known to mankind, and when I got out, carli was missing! Zack had dragged her bouncy seat in a closet and shut the door because she was "bodering him with her noises". I don't think I showered during the day again for 3 years. Welcome to having three kids. Hang in there!