Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthdays

July brings the girls birthday and lots of fun cake decorating for me. I look forward to this all year. There is nothing better that a great birthday party. I think I enjoy their birthdays just as much as they do. This year the cakes turned out really cute.
Kya turned 3 and requested a flip flop cake. All she wanted for her birthday was an umbrella, so she got a pair of cute rain boots to match. It even rained on her birthday so she got to go outside and try them out. Isabel is 7, but if you ask her she is 8 (she insists that we have counted incorrectly, I am not sure where she got this idea). Isabel got to have a party with her friends. It was a purse party. She had a lot of fun.







6 comments:

thetaylors said...

Those cakes are so cute! Did you make them yourself?

craziern said...

So cute! Love the updates!

The Cole Family said...

Happy Birthday girls!! Good job Heather on those darling cakes!

The Yorgason Family said...

Super cute kids!! It looks like they were excited for the birthday party.

The Gardiner's said...

Heather- Beautiful girls and way cute cakes!

Anonymous said...

Kya first while issy watch's and rubs her lovely hairless kitty for me, I love watching them masturbate! My fingers go in Kya's tight, soft, warm, moist 3 yr old slit and I find that spot that sends a girl wild bucking and kicking, issy sees how much Kya is enjoying it and starts fingering her pu--y and moaning, I lay Kya down and put her legs ovr her shoulders so her ass and pu--y are fully exposed, I start gently licking her ass and work my tongue inside and tongue f--k her while my fingers f--k her kitty, then I show her just how good my tongue is at licking toddler pus, issy is nice and wet by now so it is her turn while Kya masturbates for me, she is getting all what Kya got then Kya is going to watch me f--k her big sister, she is too young but will be ready soon so she can watch and learn, next is my turn to stroke my hard on while the girls watch and lick each others kitty, finally issy shows Kya what a good girl uses her mouth for before Kya shows me she is a fast learner, all night s-x with a 3 and 7 yr old= heaven