Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GNO.....

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!!!!
We had a really fun girls night out a couple of weeks ago. Me, Isabel, Stacey (my sister-in-law) and Cecilia (my niece) went to the Miley Cyrus concert. We had a lot of fun. It was a much needed break from the daily grind. I got out of work early so I could pick Isabel up from school. We started out our night with dinner at Johnny Carino's. I had been completely frazzled that week. Getting out sure helped lighten my mood and made me feel 100% better. Stacey would tell you it had to do with the Italian Margaritas (notice the pleural), that SHE kept ordering for me at dinner. But I think don't think so, well okay maybe they helped a little. I was amazed at how good the concert was. Miley put on an awesome show. Just after the concert started Isabel was dieing of thirst, so I went to the concession stand to get her a drink. When I got back they were announcing Miley had to take a break and that she would be right back. Apparently she ran off stage in the middle of her second song. When she came back on stage she said she was sick, but would finish the show. She did take several breaks, but they kept us entertained. The next day I heard she actually had to run of stage to vomit. Could you imagine if she did that on stage? Ben told me that someone commented to him that there are no pictures of me on the blog. Well these are the first.

My camera does not take good distance pictures in the dark, oh well.

Me and Izzy at the concert.

Cecilia and Stacey

Isabel loves to pose!

Like I said, it's all about the pose.
(Did you notice the empty salt rimmed glass in the picture, OOPS!)

No comments: