Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What Da.....

(THIS IS HER "CHEEEEEESE")
I love the things that comes out of Kya's mouth. She says and does the funniest things. Her new thing is saying "what da my heck" or "what da oh my gosh". I don't know where she got this, but it makes me laugh. I am just glad it doesn't include any four letter words. She also loves to say "ta da" and twirl (especially if she is wearing a dress). She will does this until she gets so dizzy she falls. We were looking at a christmas catalog and she pointed to all the dress ups things and called them ta da's. It's little things like this that help balance out the terrible two's.



P.S. We see the pediatric neurosurgeon on thursday.

3 comments:

This is Us! said...

Kya reminds me so much of Logen it is almost scary. They say and do the same things. But they sure are cute! See you Thursday!

Leesa said...

How cute is that!!! I love it!! She is adorable!! Good luck with the doctor on Thursday! We'll keep you in our prayers!!
P.S. We are going private on our blog. We'd love to stay in touch with you, so please leave your email address on my blog so that i can send you an invite :)!! Thanks

Tiffany said...

Her hair looks super cute. Did you use the hot rollers? Good Luck tomorrow at the doctor!