Saturday, December 13, 2008

We're Home






We are excited to have Isabel home from the hospital. I came home and spent thursday night with Kya and Sophie. It was late and Kya was trying to put her shoes on. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm going to find Izzy mom." I think she missed her, ALOT!!! But she didn't waste anytime pestering her when she got home.

I got out the highchair for Sophie and it was so cute, she was kicking her little legs so hard with excitement I thought she would kick herself right out of it. I guess it is time for some cereal now.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Heather, I'm so happy to hear the surgery went well. My nephew went through something similar a few years ago, and I remember how exhausted my sister was afterward. So I hope you gets some good rest, Isabel is so sweet, I love that you started a blog for her, good idea:) Have a Merry Christmas.