Thursday, January 8, 2009

Addiction

I have been neglecting a few things in my life the last two weeks due to a severe addiction. The one thing that has suffered the most would be my sleeping, or lack there of. Many nights I would not go to bed until 4 or 5 in the morning. I am a closet addict. I went to great lengths to not let Ben know the extent of my addiction. So I would carry on life as usual during the day, but at night it was all about this new secret devotion of mine. I have my sister Tiffany to thank for the introduction of the extreme addiction. Most of you have posted things about Christmas and New Years, but not me. I have been completely preoccupied. I have been consuming large amounts of caffeine to keep me going during the day, which has led to a two day migraine.


UGH!!! I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

Are you wondering what has been my obsession?

What could possible keep me up at nights?

What on earth could possible be this addictive?
ONE WORD WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, BUT TWO WILL LEAVE NO DOUBT:
EDWARD and BELLA
Yes, it was the Twilight series. An impossible love story. Who doesn't love a good romance. Especially if you throw in a few vampires and werewolves.
I read all four books in the last two weeks and I am completely obsessed and very tired. I just finished reading Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's perspective). Have you read it? It is awesome. But it is only partial and only online. I hope she finishes it. I liked hearing Edward's side of things.
While obsessing over these books, I have often thought about a line Edward uses in the book. He says that Bella is his "own personal brand of heroine", he just can't stay away from her. I know what he means.
After finishing the first book, I had to go see the movie. I was so excited. I loved it and was slightly annoyed. Edward was not very nice to Bella in the movie. What was up with that? But I loved it anyway. I can't wait for the next movie. I will be one of the first to see it in the Midnight showing. I am not even sure when it will come out. So for any of you that are Twilight fans. Call me and we can go see the next one together.
Now if I could only get caught up on my sleep.




5 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAHAHA I love it!! I'm glad your done reading the books, hopefully you can get some sleep now!!

Tecia said...

I can't believe it took you this long to read them, how rude we are to not share our last summer Addiction! I am reading them for the 3rd time yes I know stupid. I just started the 4th for the second time! I hated the movie the first time but LOVED it the second time & had to read them all again!!
I'm so glad everything went well with Isabel, when we heard she was in our prayers.
The next movie comes out in Nov. 09!!! Tecia

nicky said...

No Comment!

CARDON RODEO said...

I loved the books, I was the same way, I totally couldn't put them down!, I really miss seeing you guys and I just realized that I could view your blog. I'm so happy that all is going well with Isabel our prayer are with you.
Rachel Cardon

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

haha love it